Client delivarables in Medical Transcription at Mediscribe
Consitant performance and always maintaining the TAT is the key.
|Service Type Offered||Medical Transcription |
A multi specialty hospital at Michigan, approached Mediscribe with multiple issues in the year 2009.
Business Issues and challenges
- The client had major issues with earlier vendor primarily with inconsistency and quality issues
- There was no dedicated point of contact to address their issues
- Since the client was outsourcing it’s emergency medicine transcription, TAT was a major concern
This is how we turned it around for them
- We studied the client’s case deeply before finding a perfect solution for them.
- It was decided, the best way to ensure that TAT was not lost and have the client happy was to allot a dedicated team comprising of senior account managers, QAs, experienced clinical language specialists (CLS) and monitoring professionals.
- Based on the volume, 3 account managers, 20 QAs and 100CLS were allotted
- The Account managers were placed in 3 shifts.
- 3 rotational shifts were created with an even distribution of QAs and CLS to ensure no TAT was ever missed.
- A dedicated team of over 6 monitoring professionals were placed only to monitor the file pool and troubleshooting issues
- Teams were created in such a manner that coverage was given 24X7X360, no holidays were taken and work was done on every single day of the year.
- It has been 7 years strong and we have been consistently delivering accuracy of 98% and over.
- No TAT has even been missed
- We received multiple accolades from the client on our extreme professionalism and the finesse with which the account was managed
- Our USP is our customer support and this was the key to our success as no update or concern was ever missed out.